Skillet, Ladle, Skillet cover, Serving Plate
Quick And Easy
Baby Broccoli Ingredients
- Chicken or Vegetable (to keep it vegetarian) Broth (preferably with reduced-sodium) - 1 cup
- Fresh Dill (snipped) - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Peel (shredded finely) - 2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp
- Kosher Salt - 1/8 tsp
- Red Pepper (crushed) - 1/8 tsp
- Black Pepper (ground) - 1/8 tsp
- Baby Broccoli - 1 pound
- Butter or Margarine - 2 tbsp
- Lemon Halves or Sliced - fresh
Preparation Method for Baby Broccoli Recipe
- Put a large skillet or medium deep pan on the fire of the stove and let it heat first.
- Then add the olive oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Add the dill, the black and red peppers, the lemon peel and the kosher salt and wait until it starts to gently crackle.
- Now add the chicken or vegetable broth to the mix and bring it to boil.
- Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat and cover the skillet and allow it to simmer for about fifteen minutes.
- Add the butter/margarine and the baby broccoli to the mix now.
- On medium heat, cover the skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes. The broccoli will get tender in that time.
- Drain the extra water out and then transfer the broccoli to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh lemon halves and serve while it’s hot.