Light meals & snacks
Large pot, Large bowl and Stirring spoon
Quick And Easy
Avocado pasta salad Ingredients
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced apple
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley or more as needed
Preparation Method for Avocado pasta salad Recipe
- In a large pot bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add corkscrew-shaped pasta in the boiling water and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Stir occasionally until the pasta gets cooked but firm to the bite. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients - pasta, tomatoes, apple, carrot, celery, peas, red bell pepper, black olives, and red onion together and mix.
- In a separate bowl, add the remaining ingredients - avocado, olive oil, lime juice, dill, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and mix together until smooth. Add pasta salad to coat; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve.
The amazing taste of Avocado Pasta Salad comes from the richness of the avocado. Add more or less olive oil according to your preferred consistency. The recipe serves best when refrigerated at least 1 hour before serving. You can add cooked chicken, tuna or some veggies, or whatever you like.