Acne occurs when there is a hormonal change in the body. This usually led to clogging of the pores which leads to whiteheads and blackheads. This later breakout in cysts known as acne or pimples. The most common places where acnes may occur are face, chest, back, neck and arms. Acne is the most common skin problem. Usually many teenagers suffer from this problem.
To get rid of this skin disease, there are many natural treatments to cure it. If these treatments are followed regularly, they may reduce and cure it.
Wrong eating habits can cause acne breakouts. When a person doesn’t take care of his/her diet, eats unhealthy food, excess of sugar or starch and foods that are rich in fats can all lead to this problem.
Severe constipation is a major cause of acne. If there is no proper bowl movement, if the digestive system is not clear it leads to toxins in the bloodstream. Therefore the skin as a result of this leads to acne breakouts and other skin problems.
• Take 50 gms of raspberry and strawberry leaves and boil these in 1.5 liters of water. This has to be boiled for 3 minutes. Apply this on the skin; it would give a soothing effect while keeping your skin soft. This is a very good natural treatment for acne.
• Take a tablespoon of oatmeal and yogurt. Mix these into a paste and apply it wherever there is acne. After the pack dries, wash your face with lukewarm water. This is also a very good natural remedy for acne.
• The other natural way to treat acne is by applying aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is available in the form of a gel and soap. A regular use of this helps in healing the skin from acne.
• Take some dry basil leaves and boil it with 3 tea bags for about 15-20 minutes. With the help of a cotton ball, dab this solution on the face. This helps in clearing acne.
• Even orange peels are a natural way to treat acne.
• A mixture of Cinnamon powder and honey paste should be applied before sleeping. Wash your face in the morning. Follow this for a couple of days and you will see the difference. It’s a very effective natural acne pimple natural treatment.
• Take some unboiled milk and mix it with a spoon of gram flour. Was your face every day with this paste as this helps in curing acne.
• Take some lime juice and add one tablespoon of groundnut oil to it. This for sure helps in treating acne problems.
• Another natural way to treat acne is, take half a glass of boiled milk and mix a few drops of lime juice. This helps in curing cracked skin and reduces pimples and acne.
All the above are the natural ways to treat acne and pimples. Follow this regularly and get rid of all the acne breakouts.