Facts about Utica Insurance Company
Founded in 1914, today the Utica Insurance Company is among the 100 largest insurance companies in the US with about 1,200 agents and brokers operating all over the country. The Utica Insurance Company is very customer-centric and is committed to providing product and services which are appropriate to its customers’ needs.
The Utica Insurance Company provides both individual and group insurance over a wide number of categories the main ones being damage due to accidents, theft and fire. Additionally, coverage is also provided for damage caused by major natural disasters like hurricanes and blizzards.
Services Offered by Utica Insurance Company
Utica Insurance Company offers insurance as follows:
Individual insurance policies are:
- Homeowners Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boats Insurance
- Snowmobile Insurance
- Tenants Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
The categories of businesses covered by Utica Insurance are:
- General Business
- Financial Institutions
- Machine Shops
- Bed & Breakfasts and Country Inns
- Child Care Centers
- Auto Service Business
- Educational Institutions
- Franchised Auto Dealers
- Energy Dealers
- Religious Institutions
- Non-Franchised Auto Dealers
- Printers and Graphic Arts Industries
- Funeral Directors
- Light Manufacturing
- Volunteer Fire Departments
Benefits and Claims
- The first thing you need to do when filing for a claim with Utica Insurance Company is to locate your policy document and contact your agent or broker.
- You can call Utica Insurance Company or send a fax on any of the toll free or general telephone numbers between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 a.m. from Monday to Friday. There are several numbers given on our website.
- You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Someone from the Utica Insurance Company will be in touch with you by the next business day.