Facts about the Presidential Life Insurance Company
Founded in 1965, the Presidential Life Insurance Company is situated on the banks of the River Hudson in New York, USA. The company started with a tiny office selling annuities and life insurance policies in limited areas. Today the Presidential Life Insurance Company has operations all over America.
Lines of Insurance:
States licensed to sell insurance in:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Type of Insurance Company: Stock
Company Rating: B+
Company Financial Status:
Ticker Symbol: PLFE (NASDAQ)
Assets & Premiums: Assets: $4.3 billion
Prtemiums: $250+ million
S&P rating: BB
Presidential Life Insurance Company Contact Details
Chairman Herb Kurz
69 Lydecker Street
Nyack, NY 10960-2103
Phone Number: 800-926-7599
Where to send complaints:
Presidential Life Customer Ser
Nyack, NY 10960
Phone Number: 800-926-7599
Services Offered by Presidential Life Insurance Company
The Presidential Life Insurance Company services are listed below:
1. Life Insurance: Under life insurance, the two categories are:
- Graded Benefit (Whole) Life: This is a policy with a guarantee and it is for ages 40 to 80. There are no medical questions and no medical tests or examinations. The face value ranges from $2,000 to $50,000.
- Simplified Issue (Whole) Life: This is simply a protection policy. It is a common mistake to overlook the possibility of inability to pay premiums due to the constraints of a growing family. This policy covers such an eventuality. There are just seven medical questions to be answered to be eligible.
2. Deferred Annuities: Deferred annuities include the following four categories:
- Secure SPDA Series: This is a fixed annuity with interest rates comparable to what banks have to offer.
- Patriot 1 Year SPDA 1 year Guarantee: Here interest rates are offered on an annual basis. Percentages range from 2% to 6%. The owner can take a surrender withdrawal, charge-free of 10% during the first contract year based on premiums paid and a similar arrangement in the subsequent years.
- Liberty SPDA Series: This product is similar to the Patriot 1 Year SPDA with a few extra features.
- Flexible Premium Deferred Annuities: Here the current interest rate is guaranteed annually, from January to December. Each year in January, the interest rates are adjusted.
3. Immediate Annuities
The two categories are:
- Single Premium Immediate Income: A fixed premium where income payments will be made over a fixed period of time in the future.
- Single Premium Immediate Annuity: This is similar to the above but can provide a guaranteed income for one or two individuals.
4. Special Annuities: The Presidential Life Insurance Company also offers specific annuities for special circumstances such as:
- Substandard Health
- Deferred Benefit Annuity
- Custom Immediate Annuity
- Temporary Life
- Joint & Survivor 100% Limited Payment
Benefits and Claims of Presidential Life Insurance Company
- You should first locate your policy document.
- The next thing should be to contact your broker or agent.
- If you want to report the claim yourself, please visit our website: http://www.presidentiallife.com and contact us on any of the contact fax or telephone numbers given.
- There is an online form on the above website which you can fill.
- You will be contacted by an agent shortly.