Facts about the Premier Insurance Company
The Premier Insurance Company was formed in the year 1933 and has a customer base of more than 275,000 today. It is based in Massachusetts and provides various types of insurance coverage under the heads of personal, casualty and property insurance.
Services Offered by Premier Insurance Company
The services offered by the Premier Insurance Company are as follows:
- Auto Insurance: The Premier Insurance Company offers auto insurance at attractive prices. Discounts are also available against safety facilities used by car owners.
- Homeowners Insurance: You can have a comprehensive coverage of your home for the house, garage, and structures including loss of use and personal liabilities. Here too, attractive discounts are offered against added facilities like burglar alarms and security systems installed.
- Renters Insurance: A Premier Insurance Company renters insurance policy covers personal property such as furniture, clothing and appliances.
- Condominium Insurance: The coverage is similar to renter insurance but it applies to condominiums.
- Boat and Yacht Insurance: This policy protects you from physical damage to your boat, liability for personal injury, damage to other property on the boat and assistance in case the boat is stranded.
- Flood Insurance: This policy covers damage to the building, contents and property. It also assists in the form of reimbursement for clean-up operations.
- Umbrella Insurance: This is a buffer policy, covering areas which may not be covered by other policies to give extra liability protection.
- Identity Theft Protection: Identity theft is a reality today. It can happen to anyone. The Premier Insurance Company’s Identity Theft Protection will cover expenses arising out of identity theft, including loss of pay.
- Valuable Items Protection: This policy covers loss or theft of extremely valuable property like gold, silver, jewels or paintings.
Premier Insurance Company Information
Lines of Insurance:
States licensed to sell insurance in:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Type of Insurance Company: Mutual; parent is stock
Name of Parent Company:
St. Paul Travelers
Premier Insurance Company Rating: A+
Benefits and Claims of Premier Insurance Company
- For making a claim or taking benefits, the contact party is Travelers of Massachusetts.
- The first thing to do about making a claim is to prepare a file with your policy document and any other related documents.
- The next thing to do is to contact your broker or agent.
- If you want to file the claim yourself, just log into our website where you will find information on how to file the claim/s.
- You will have to fill an online form which is available on the same website.
- Once you have submitted your claim online, a company representative will contact you in due course.
Premier Insurance Company Contact Details & Phone Number
President Richard E. Welch, Jr.
10 Chestnut Street
Worcester, MA 01613-0550
Phone Number: 508-751-4200
Where to send complaints:
Premier Customer Service
Worcester, MA 01613-0550
Phone Number: 800-245-0063