What is Acne?
A skin disorder that is caused due to disparity of hormones and imbalance of some concentrates like sebaceous glands and hair follicles is known as Acne.
Zits or pimples are considered as another name for Acne whereas the technical term for acne is acne vulgaris.
Places of Acne Appearance
- Generally this ailment of skin originates in body areas such as face, shoulders, chest, back and neck.
- Acne cannot be considered as serious health disease but it can lead to distressing agony and sometimes the outcome leaves scars on the skin.
- Acne can be caused due to diverse causes and the major issue is intensification of androgens hormones and also it can develop genetically.
- Both boys and girls are not treated as exception as Acne can transpires at any time from teen age till end of twenties.
- In girls acne can cause at the time of puberty when the sebaceous glands expands and generates sebum.
- Most of the people generally remain unaware of the results of acne till it develops in to scars in skins.
- Acne appears during adolescences and after twenties in adult.
Skin Care Acne:
- There are various procedures of skin care for cane and also several treatments depending on the type of acne.
- Acne can be cured through diverse processes like through herbal treatment or through medicines and the sometimes the acne scars are removed through surgical treatment.
- Premature acne can be made well naturally like if the acne is protected from the sunlight and sometimes an antioxidant treatment if applied in the initial stage to cure the lesions of acne then it can be cured at the beginning only.
- Generally dermatologists deal with the acne treatment procedures and the emotional anxiety is also required to be detached when acne is already occurred.
- To prevent acne salicylic acid treatments be used or alpha hydroxide acid lotion or gentle exfoliating cleanser also can be used in future.
- Skin should be properly taken care off especially during the adolescent periods and in the twenties for adults to prevent acne.
Time Span of Curing Acne:
Acne can be cured completely with proper treatment may be in two weeks or one month. But is advised to prevent acne and if occurred should be properly cured to develop further severely.
- According to various case studies for acne skin care it was revealed that people suffers fro mental anxiety due to acne and loose interests in life and become morose and tends to avoid mixing up with others.
- But with modern clinical inventions acne is curable and is not treated as disease.