Important Information about Zyvox Drug
- Zyvox is an antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body and used to treat different types of bacterial infections.
- The generic name of zyvox is linezolid.
- Before using zyvox say to doctor if you have experience with high blood pressure, epilepsy, a thyroid disorder.
Zyvox serious side effects are:
- Pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- Diarrhea that is watery or bloody
- Blurred vision, trouble seeing colors
- Numbness, burning, pain, or tingly feeling in your hands or feet
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Lactic acidosis - muscle pain or weakness, numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs, trouble breathing, stomach pain, nausea with vomiting, slow or uneven heart rate, dizziness, or feeling very weak or tired.
Less serious zyvox side effects may include:
- Headache, dizziness.
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, stomach pain or upset;
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Mild rash or itching
- Discolored tongue, unusual or unpleasant taste in the mouth;
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Yeast infection in the mouth.