Important Information about Zyrtec
- Zyrtec generic name is cetirizine.
- Zyrtec is antihistamine which is used to avoid natural chemical histamine in the body.
- It is used in the treatment of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture.
- Over dosage symptoms includes nervous and then drowsy.
Side Effects of Zyrtec are:
- Fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat.
- Weakness, tremors or sleep problems.
- Severe restless feeling, hyperactivity.
- Problems with vision.
- Urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious Zyrtec side effects may include:
- Dizziness, drowsiness.
- Tired feeling.
- Dry mouth.
- Sore throat, cough.
- Nausea, constipation.