Important Information about Zovirax Drug
- Zovirax is an antiviral drug.
- The generic name of zovirax is acyclovir.
- Cure with zovirax should be started as soon as possible once the first appearance of symptoms.
- Side effects like pain in your lower back, unusual weakness, easy bruising or bleeding may occur due to use of zovirax.
Zovirax serious side effects are:
- Pain in your lower back;
- Urinating less than usual or not at all;
- Easy bruising or bleeding; or
- Unusual weakness.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, stomach pain;
- Headache, feeling light-headed; or
- Swelling in your hands or feet.