Important Information about Yaz Drug
- Yaz is used as contraception to prevent pregnancy.
- The generic name of yaz is drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol.
- Before taking yaz tell to doctor if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cancer, diabetes.
Yaz serious side effects are:
- Sudden numbness or weakness, confusion, pain behind the eyes, problems with vision, speech, or balance
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling
- A change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches
- Stomach pain, loss of appetite, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- A breast lump
- Symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, and mood changes).
Less serious side effects of Yaz are:
- Breast pain, tenderness, or swelling
- Freckles or darkening of facial skin, increased hair growth, or loss of scalp hair
- Changes in weight or appetite, swelling of your hands or feet
- Problems with contact lenses
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Changes in your menstrual periods.