Important Information about Vesicare Drug
- Vesicare reduces muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
- The generic name of vesicare is solifenacin.
- Before using vesicare tell to doctor if you have untreated or uninhibited narrow-angle glaucoma, a stomach disorder causing delayed emptying.
Serious side effects of Vesicare:
- Hot, dry skin and extreme thirst;
- Severe stomach pain, or constipation for 3 days or longer;
- Pain or burning when you urinate; or
- Urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Dry mouth;
- Dry eyes, blurred vision;
- Mild constipation;
- Nausea, mild stomach pain or upset;
- Dizziness, tired feeling; or
- Fever, sore throat, body aches, or other flu symptoms.