Important Information about Ultram Drug
- Ultram is a narcotic-like pain reliever.
- The generic name of ultram is tramadol.
- You are not supposed to take ultram, if you have ever been addicted to drugs or alcohol.
- Side effects of ultram are seizure (convulsions), a red, blistering, peeling skin rash.
Serious side effects of Ultram are:
- Seizure (convulsions);
- A red, blistering, peeling skin rash; or
- Shallow breathing, weak pulse.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Dizziness, drowsiness, weakness;
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, loss of appetite;
- Blurred vision;
- Flushing (redness, warmth, or tingly feeling); or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).