Important Information about Tussionex Drug
- The generic name of tussionex is chlorpheniramine and hydrocodone.
- Tussionex is used to treat runny or stuffy nose, sneezing.
- Before using tussionex tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs.
- Tussionex side effects are weak or shallow breathing, chest tightness, painful urination.
Serious side effects of Tussionex:
- Weak or shallow breathing;
- Chest tightness;
- Painful urination;
- Urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- Confusion, hallucinations, or unusual behavior.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Dizziness, drowsiness, trouble concentrating;
- Mood changes, anxiety;
- Blurred vision;
- Constipation, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite;
- Dry mouth or throat;
- Sweating; or
- Mild itching or skin rash.