Important information about TriCor
- TriCor generic name is fenofibrate.
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol and high triglyceride levels. It reduces blood triglyceride levels.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
- Avoid taking alcohol while using TriCor as it increases triglyceride levels.
- Tell your doctor in advance if you have hepatitis or cirrhosis of the liver, gallbladder disease, kidney disease, hypothyroidism etc.
- Severe stomach pain.
- Nausea, vomiting.
- Unusual weakness.
Less serious TriCor side effects may include:
- Joint pain.
- Bloating or gas.
- A rash.