Important Information about Temodar Drug
- Temodar is usually given after other cancer medications.
- Temodar interferes with the development of cancer cells.
- The generic name of temodar is temozolomide.
- Side effects high fever, sore throat, pale skin, pain or burning with urination may occur due to use of temodar.
Serious side effects:
- seizure (convulsions);
- numbness or tingling on one side of your body;
- signs of infection such as fever, chills, sore throat, flu symptoms, easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums), loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, unusual weakness;
- dry cough, feeling short of breath, weight loss, night sweats;
- pain or burning when you urinate; or
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips.
Less serious Temodar side effects may include:
- hair loss;
- tired feeling;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- mild skin rash;
- dizziness, blurred vision;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth.