Important Information about Solodyn Drug
- Solodyn is only for the treatment of pimples and red bumps.
- The generic name of solodyn is minocycline.
- Solodyn side effects are fever, chills, body aches, severe blistering, pale or yellowed skin.
Serious side effects of Solodyn are:
- Severe headache, dizziness, blurred vision;
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- Severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- Urinating less than usual or not at all;
- Pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
- Loss of appetite, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- Easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Sores or swelling in your rectal or genital area;
- Mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach upset;
- White patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- Swollen tongue, trouble swallowing; or
- Vaginal itching or discharge.