Important Information about Depression Drug
- Risperdal consta works by changing the effects of chemicals in the brain.
- The generic name of risperdal consta is risperidone.
- Before taking risperdal consta consult doctor if you have experience with heart, kidney, liver and breast cancer.
- Risperdal consta side effects are fever, stiff muscles, and confusion restless muscle movements in your eyes.
Serious side effects:
- fever, stiff muscles, confusion, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeats;
- restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
- tremor (uncontrolled shaking);
- trouble swallowing; or
- feeling light-headed, fainting.
Less serious Risperdal side effects may include:
- mild restlessness, drowsiness, or tremor;
- sleepiness, dreaming more than usual;
- blurred vision;
- dizziness or headache;
- weight gain;
- problems with urination;
- nausea, dry mouth, constipation; or
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.