Important Information about Rhinocort Drug
- Rhinocort is a steroid that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
- The generic name of rhinocort is budesonide nasal.
- Before taking rhinocort say to doctor if you have liver disease, glaucoma or cataracts, herpes simplex virus of your eyes.
- Rhino side effects are severe or ongoing nose bleed, sores in the nose that won\'t heal, wheezing, trouble breathing.
Serious side effects:
- severe or ongoing nose bleed;
- sores in the nose that won\'t heal;
- wheezing, trouble breathing;
- vision problems; or
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- dry or sore throat, cough;
- irritation in your nose;
- pain, swelling, burning, itching, or irritation in your throat;
- sores or white patches inside or around your nose.