Important Information about Pulmozyme Drug
- The generic name of pulmozyme is dornase alfa.
- Pulmozyme is a artificial protein that decreases excess dna in the pulmonary secretions of people with cystic fibrosis.
- Side effects like increased difficulty breathing, chest pain, fever may occur due to the use of pulmozyme.
- After taking pulmozyme consult doctor if you experience voice alteration, sore throat, rash, laryngitis.
Serious side effects:
- Changes in voice;
- mild sore throat;
- redness around the eyes;
- sinus inflammation;
- temporary loss of voice or hoarseness;
- throat inflammation.