Important Information about Plavix
- Its generic name is clopidogrel.
- It keeps the blood platelets from clotting which is caused by the unwanted blood clots.
- Do not take alcohol while taking Plavix. Also do not use aspirin and NSAID’d while using this Plavix.
- Keep Plavix at room temperature and prevent from heat and the moisture.
- This can be taken with a full glass of water.
- Over dosage symptoms includes vomiting, feeling exhausted or shortness of breath, and blood in your stools or vomit.
Plavix more serious side effects:
- Nosebleed or other bleeding that will not stop
- Black, bloody, or tarry stools
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling
- Sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance
- Pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, weakness, fever, and urinating more or less than usual
Less serious Plavix side effects may include:
- Stomach pain
- Runny or stuffy nose, cough, sore throat
- Mild headache or dizziness