Important Information about Paxil cr Drug
- Paxil is used to treat depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder.
- The generic name of paxil cr is paroxetine.
- Tell to doctor if you have experienced with liver, kidney and blood clotting disorder.
Paxil serious side effects are:
- Easy bruising or bleeding (such as a nosebleed)
- Very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, overactive reflexes
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, feeling unsteady, loss of coordination
- Headache, trouble concentrating, memory problems, weakness, confusion, hallucinations, fainting, seizure, shallow breathing or breathing that stops.
Less serious paxil side effects may include:
- Feeling nervous
- Drowsiness, dizziness
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Mild nausea, constipation
- Weight changes
- Decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm
- Dry mouth, yawning, or ringing in your ears.