Important Information about Patanol Drug
- Olopatadine is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body.
- The generic name of patanol is olopatadine ophthalmic.
- Before taking patanol tell to doctor if you have any type of infection in your eye.
Patanol side effects are:
- Mild burning, stinging, irritation, itching, redness, or dryness of the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Feeling that something is in your eye
- Puffy eyelids
- Stuffy or runny nose, cough, sore throat
- Back pain
- Unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth.