Important information about OxyContin
- OxyContin generic name is oxycodone.
- It is one among the narcotic pain relievers. It is used in the treatment of moderate pain to severe pain.
- This OxyContin tablets are also used after a surgery to relieve from the pain if you are not using this before the surgery.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
Side Effects of OxyContin:
- Shallow breathing, slow heartbeat.
- Cold, clammy skin.
- Severe weakness or dizziness.
- Feeling light-headed, fainting.
Less serious side OxyContin effects are more likely to occur, such as:
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, loss of appetite
- Dizziness, headache, tired feeling
- Dry mouth