Information about Ortho Tri Cyclen Drug
- Ortho tri-cyclen contains a combination of female hormones that prevent ovulation.
- The generic name of ortho tri cyclen is ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate.
- Before using ortho tri cyclen tell doctor if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney and liver disease.
Ortho tri cyclen serious side effects are:
- Sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- Sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- A change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches.
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice.
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Symptoms of depression.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Mild nausea, vomiting, bloating, stomach cramps.
- Breast pain, tenderness, or swelling.
- Freckles or darkening of facial skin.
- Increased hair growth, loss of scalp hair.
- Changes in weight or appetite
- Problems with contact lenses
- Vaginal itching or discharge.
- Changes in your menstrual periods.
- Headache, nervousness, dizziness, tired feeling.