Important Information about Nuvaring Drug
- Nuva ring is used as contraception to prevent pregnancy.
- The generic name of nuva ring is ethinyl estradiol and etonogestrel.
- Before using nuva ring say to doctor if you have a history of stroke, circulation problems, liver disease, abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Nuva ring side effects are sudden numbness or weakness, sudden headache, confusion, swelling in your hands.
Serious side effects of Nuva ring are:
- Abdominal cramps,
- Allergic rash,
- Blood clots,
- Breakthrough bleeding and spotting,
- Breast secretions,
- Change in menstrual flow