Importance of Nexium Drugs
- It lowers the amount of acid which was produced in the stomach.
- It is used in the treatment of Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
- It protects the Esophagus from damage which will cause due to the stomach acid.
- Avoid using Nexium if you are allergic.
- If you do not have any liver diseases, then only you can use this Nexium.
- Nexium will be given for 4-8 weeks. It should be taken at least one hour before meal.
- Regular usage of Nexium will benefits for the good health.
- Nexium can be given through a nasogastric (NG) feeding tube. Open the capsule and shake over the medicine into a 60-milliliter syringe. Combine in 50 milliliters of water. Put the plunger into the syringe and tremble the mixture well.
- It must be stored at room temperature and prevent from heat and moisture.
Nexium serious side effects more likely to occur are:
- Nausea, stomach pain, gas, constipation
- Dry mouth