Important Information about Nasacort Aq Drug
- Nasacort aq is a nasal spray that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation (irritation, redness, swelling, itching).
- The generic name of nasacort aq is triamcinolone nasal.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have tuberculosis, asthma, a history of glaucoma or cataracts, and any type of infection.
Serious side effects are:
- Weakness, tired feeling, nausea, loss of appetite, weight loss
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- Easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness
- White patches or sores inside your nose or mouth, or on your lips; or
- Blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights.
Less serious Nasacort Aq side effects may include:
- Stinging, burning, or bleeding in your nose
- Sneezing after use of the medicine
- Sore throat, cough, stuffy nose
- Watery eyes.
- Nausea, vomiting
- An unpleasant taste or smell.