Important Information about Micardis Drug
- The generic name of micardis is telmisartan.
- Micardis is in a collection of drugs called angiotensin ii receptor antagonists.
- Micardis is used to take care of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Before taking micardis consult doctor if you have diseases like kidney, liver, heart disease.
- Side effects like painful or difficult urination, chest pain, feeling short of breath may occur due to the use of micardis.
Serious side effects such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- painful or difficult urination;
- chest pain;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion; or
- swelling in your hands or feet.
Less serious Micardis side effects may include:
- runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, cough;
- back pain;
- stomach pain, diarrhea;
- headache, dizziness;
- tired feeling;
- weakness; or
- increased sweating.