Important Information about Lumigan Drug
- Lumigan is an eye drop that decreases pressure in the eye by rising the amount of fluid (aqueous humor) that drains from the eye.
- The generic name of lumigan is bimatoprost ophthalmic.
- Lumigan side effects are redness, swelling, itching, vision changes.
Lumigan serious side effects are:
- Redness, swelling, itching, or pain in or around your eye;
- Oozing or discharge from your eye;
- Increased sensitivity to light;
- Vision changes.
Less serious Lumigan side effects may include:
- Mild eye discomfort;
- Feeling like something is in your eye;
- Dry or watery eyes; or
- Stinging or burning of the eyes after using the drops.