Importance of Lipitor Drug
- It blocks the production of the cholesterol.
- It reduces the low- density Lipoprotein from the body.
- It lowers the risk of strokes, heart attacks, and type 2 diabetes.
- Do not drink while taking this Lipitor.
- Use this product upon the advice of a doctor to avoid the side effects as Lipitor will react with the others easily.
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, pregnant and breast feeding,you are not supposed to use this medication.
- It is not for the use in children younger than ten years old.
- This may cause the birth defects. Avoid eating food with high cholesterol.
- Use Lipitor with a full glass of water. This medication can be taken with or without food.
- Keep Lipitor at room temperature, protect from moisture, heat and light.
Lipitor serious side effects:
- Muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness with fever or flu symptoms
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
Less serious Lipitor side effects may include:
- Mild nausea or stomach pain, stomach upset, heartburn
- Constipation, bloating, gas
- Stuffy nose
- Itching, skin rash