Important Information about Levitra Drug
- Levitra works by helping to relax muscles and increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation.
- The generic name of levitra is vardenafil.
- Before using levitra consult doctor if you have experience with heart disease, blood clots, blood pressure, liver disease.
Levitra side effects are sudden vision loss, ringing your ears.
Serious side effect of Levitra:
- Sudden vision loss;
- Ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- Shortness of breath;
- Vision changes;
- Feeling light-headed, fainting;
- Penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer; or
- Seizure (convulsions).
Less serious Levitra side effects may include:
- Warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- Stuffy nose;
- Memory problems;
- Upset stomach; or
- Back pain.