Important information about Lantus
- Lantus generic name is insulin glargine.
- It is a form of natural hormone. It is used in the treatment of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
- Better do not use if you are allergic to insulin glargine.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
- Inform to your doctor in advance if you have clonidine, guanethidine and albuterol.
Side Effects of Lantus are:
- Hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar, is the most common side effect of Lantus.
- Symptoms of low blood sugar may include headache, nausea, hunger, confusion, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, blurred vision, fast heartbeat, sweating, tremor, trouble concentrating, confusion, or seizure
- Watch for signs of low blood sugar are some of the side effects of Lantus.