Important Information about Lamisil oral Drug
- Lamisil is used to treat infections caused by fungus that affect the fingernails or toenails.
- The generic name of lamisil is terbinafine.
- Before taking lamisil oral tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs or if you have liver, kidney disease or autoimmune disorder such as lupus or psoriasis.
Lamisil serious side effects are:
- Joint pain or swelling, swollen glands, patchy skin color, or a butterfly-shaped skin rash over your cheeks and nose
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- Changes in your vision
- Weight loss due to taste changes
- Scaly, itchy, and flaky skin rash
- Fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Stomach pain, heartburn, diarrhea
- Tired feeling
- Runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, cold symptoms
- Mild skin rash or itching
- Unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Decreased taste sensation.