Important Information about Klor-con Drug
- Klor-con is used to prevent or to treat low blood levels of potassium.
- The generic name of klor-con is potassium chloride.
- Before taking klor-con consult doctor if you have hyperkalemia, kidney failure, addison\'s disease.
- Klor-con side effects are confusion, anxiety, uneven heartbeat, leg discomfort.
Serious side effects of Klor-con are:
- Confusion, anxiety, feeling like you might pass out;
- Uneven heartbeat;
- Extreme thirst, increased urination;
- Leg discomfort;
- Muscle weakness or limp feeling;
- Numbness or tingly feeling in your hands or feet, or around your mouth;
- Severe stomach pain, ongoing diarrhea or vomiting;
- Black, bloody, or tarry stools; or
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
Less serious side effects of Klor-con may include:
- Mild nausea or upset stomach;
- Mild or occasional diarrhea;
- Slight tingling in your hands or feet; or
- Appearance of a Klor-Con tablet in your stool.