Important Information about Kadian Drug
- Kadian belongs to a class of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.
- The generic name of kadian morphine sulfate extended-release capsules.
- Before taking kadian tell to doctor if you have asthma, liver or kidney disease.
- Kadian side effects are shallow breathing, seizure, cold, confusion.
Serious side effects:
- Shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Cold, clammy skin
- Severe weakness or dizziness; or
- Feeling light-headed, fainting.
Less serious Kadian side effects are more likely to occur,such as:
- Warmth, tingling, or redness under your skin
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite
- Dizziness, headache, anxiety
- Memory problems; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).