Important Information about Fuzeon Drug
- Fuzeon is used to treat hiv.
- The generic name of fuzeon is enfuvirtide.
- Call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of pneumonia.
- Fuezon side effects are cough with fever, chest congestion, and shortness of breath.
Serious side effects of Fuzeon are:
- Cough with fever, chest congestion, and shortness of breath;
- Signs of a new infection, such as fever or chills, cough, or flu symptoms.
- Nerve pain lasting for several weeks or months; or
- Severe or prolonged (more than 7 days) injection site reaction.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Pain, itching, irritation, redness, swelling, or raised bumps under your skin where the medicine was injected;
- Pain or numbness in your feet or legs;
- Weakness or loss of strength;
- Muscle pain;
- Sleep problems (insomnia);
- Loss of appetite; or