Important Information about Fosamax plus D Drug
- Fosamax plus d changes the cycle of bone formation and breakdown in the body.
- The generic name of fosamax d is alendronate and cholecalciferol.
- Before using fosamax plus d say to doctor if you have low blood calcium, cancer, kidney disease and vitamin d deficiency.
- Fosmax plus d side effects are chest pain, difficulty or pain when swallowing, new or worsening heartburn.
Serious side effects:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty or pain when swallowing
- Pain or burning under the ribs or in the back
- New or worsening heartburn
- Severe joint, bone, or muscle pain; or
- Jaw pain, numbness, or swelling.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Mild heartburn, nausea, or stomach upset
- Diarrhea, gas, or constipation
- Mild joint or back pain; or