Important Information about Forteo Drug
- Forteo is a man-made form of a hormone called parathyroid that exists naturally in the body.
- The generic name of forteo is teriparatide.
- Tell to your doctor if you are allergic to any other drugs, or if you have experienced bone disorders, hyperparathyroidism, if you have ever had kidney stones.
Forteo less serious side effects are:
- Mild dizziness
- Pain, redness, bruising, itching, or swelling where the medicine was injected
- Leg cramps
- Joint pain
- Cough, sore throat, runny nose
- Headache or neck pain
- Nausea, constipation, diarrhea.