Important Information about Fentora Drug
- The generic name of fentora is fentanyl, narcotic pain medicine.
- Before using fentora tell to doctor if you have breathing disorder, low blood pressure, liver and kidney disease.
- Do not take fentora while driving; avoid drinking alcohol which causes drowsiness.
- Side effects like weak, shallow breathing, drowsiness, and severe weakness may occur due to use of fentora.
Fentora serious side effects:
- Weak, shallow breathing;
- Severe weakness, drowsiness, or confusion;
- Cold, clammy skin; or
- Feeling light-headed or fainting.
Less serious Fentora side effects may include:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation;
- Dizziness, drowsiness, headache;
- Swelling; or
- Pain or mouth sores where the tablet was placed.