Important Information about Endocet Drug
- Endocet is used to reduce moderate to severe pain.
- The generic name of endocet is acetaminophen and oxycodone.
- Before using endocet tell to doctor if you have experience with any breathing disorders, liver or kidney disease, low blood pressure.
- Endocet side effects are shallow breathing, slow heart beat, confusion, and seizure.
Endocet serious side effects:
- Shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- Feeling light-headed, fainting
- Confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior
- Seizure (convulsions) or
- Nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Endocet side effects include:
- Feeling dizzy or drowsy
- Mild nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, constipation
- Blurred vision or
- Dry mouth.