Important Information about Enablex Drug
- The generic name of enablex is darifenacin.
- Enablex decreases muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
- Do not take enablex while driving.
- Side effects like severe stomach pain, urinating less may occur due to use of enablex.
Serious side effects of Enablex are:
- Hot, dry skin and extreme thirst;
- Severe stomach pain or constipation;
- Pain or burning when you urinate; or
- Urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Dry mouth;
- Dry eyes, blurred vision;
- Mild constipation;
- Nausea, mild stomach pain or upset;
- Dizziness, weakness;
- Headache; or
- Fever, sore throat, body aches, or other flu symptoms.