Important Information about Duragesic Drug
- Duragesic (fentanyl) is a narcotic (opioid) pain medicine.
- The generic name of duragesic is fentanyl transdermal.
- Tell to doctor if you have breathing disorder, heart, liver or kidney disease.
Duragesic serious side effects are:
- Weak, shallow breathing
- Severe weakness, feeling light-headed or fainting
- Cold, clammy skin
- Pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding.
Less serious duragesic side effects may include:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation, gas
- Dizziness, drowsiness, anxiety, sleep problems (insomnia)
- Muscle stiffness, back pain
- Itching, blistering, redness, or swelling where the patch was worn
- Increased sweating, urinating less than usual.