Important information about Diovan HCT
- Diovan generic name is valsartan.
- It is used in the treatment of high Blood pressure and heart failures. It is also used to avoid the risk after the heart operation.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you have congestive heart failure, kidney disease, and liver disease.
- Better do not use Diovan if you are pregnant unless your doctor advised you.
- Feeling like you might pass out.
- Chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats.
- Numbness or tingly feeling.
- Swelling, weight gain.
Less serious Diovan side effects may include:
- Runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, coughs.
- Back pain
- Diarrhea, constipation.
- Dry mouth, stomach pain, loss of appetite.
- Mild itching, skin rash.
- Sleep problems.
- Headache, dizziness, anxiety.
- Tired feeling.
- Impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm.