Importance of Diovan Drug
- Diovan generic name is valsartan.
- Diovan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure or heart failure. It keeps the blood vessels from narrowing which increases the blood flow in the body.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
- Inform to your doctor in advance if you have congestive heart failure, liver disease and body dehydration.
- Feeling like you might pass out.
- Chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats.
- Numbness or tingly feeling.
- Swelling, weight gain.
Less serious Diovan side effects may include:
- Runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, coughs.
- Back pain.
- Diarrhea, constipation.
- Dry mouth, stomach pain, loss of appetite.
- Mild itching, skin rash.
- Sleep problems.
- Headache, dizziness, anxiety.
- Tired feeling.
- Impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm.