Importance of Crestor Drug
- Its generic name is rosuvastatin.
- It is used to reduce the cholesterol in the body. It reduces the bad cholesterol called low-density lipoprotein and increases the amount of useful cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you have epilepsy, an electrolyte imbalance, serious infection or illness.
- Muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness with fever or flu symptoms and dark colored urine.
- Urinating more or less than usual, or not at all.
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice.
- Chest pain.
- Swelling in your hands or feet.
Less serious Crestor side effects may include:
- Weakness, dizziness.
- Mild nausea, constipation, diarrhea.
- Sore throat, runny or stuffy nose.
- Memory loss.
- Pain or burning when you urinate.