Important Information about Cosopt Drug
- Cosopt is used to treat certain types of glaucoma and other causes of high stress inside the eye.
- The generic name of cosopt is dorzolamide and timolol ophthalmic.
- Before taking cosopt tell to doctor if you are allergic to any drugs or if you have experience with breathing problems, heart disease, and diabetes.
Cosopt serious side effects are:
- Swelling or redness of your eyelids
- Eye redness, discomfort, or sensitivity to light
- Drainage, crusting, or oozing of your eyes or eyelids
- Fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash
- Wheezing, gasping, or other breathing problems
- Swelling, rapid weight gain
- Feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion.
Less serious cosopt side effects may include:
- Blurred vision, double vision, drooping eyelid
- Burning or stinging in your eye
- Unusual taste in your mouth
- Stomach or back pain
- Dry eyes
- Nausea, upset stomach
- Sore throat, stuffy nose
- Headache, or feeling light-headed.