Important information about Coreg
- Coreg generic name is carvedilol.
- Coreg is one among the Beta-blockers. It is used in the treatment of heart diseases and high blood pressure.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
- Better do not use this drug if you are allergic to carvedilol, if you have asthma.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you have bronchitis, liver disease, emphysema.
Side Effects of Coreg are:
- Slow or uneven heartbeats.
- Feeling light-headed, fainting.
- Feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion.
- Swelling of your ankles or feet.
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice.
- Cold feeling in your hands and feet.
Less serious Coreg side effects may include:
- Decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.
- Sleep problems.
- Tired feeling.
- Anxiety, nervousness.