Important Information about Clarinex Drug
- Clarinex is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body that can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
- The generic name of clarinex is desloratadine.
- You may need to dose adjustment if have experience with liver and kidney disease.
Clarinex serious side effects are:
- Fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat
- Fever, flu symptoms
- Seizure (convulsions)
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Clarinex less serious side effects may include:
- Dry mouth, sore throat, cough
- Muscle pain
- Drowsiness, tired feeling
- Nausea, diarrhea