Important Information about Budeprion Drug
- Bupropion is used to treat major depressive disorder and seasonal affective disorder.
- The generic name of budeprion is bupropion.
- Before taking budeprion consult doctor if you have history of a seizure disorder, an eating disorder, kidney, heart and liver disease.
Serious side effects of Budeprion:
- Seizure (convulsions);
- Severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- Fever, swollen glands, rash or itching, joint pain, or general ill feeling;
- Confusion, trouble concentrating; or
- Hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior.
Less serious side effects may include:
- Headache or migraine;
- Sleep problems (insomnia);
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth;
- Dizziness, tremors (shaking);
- Appetite changes, weight loss or gain;
- Mild itching or skin rash, increased sweating; or
- Loss of interest in sex.